Revbox ERG MK7 – The Basic kit
- Brand: Revbox
- Product Code: Revbox ERG MK7 – Basic
- Availability: In Stock
The Revbox Erg comes in a standard gear ratio configuration of 16/52 (fan sprocket/front chain-ring), which suits anyone from a beginner right through to the most highly trained athletes.
We strongly recommend you consider purchasing our durable and well performing Miche Primato 10 or 11 speed cassettes!
This is due to the following reasons:
1.) We can guarantee that they perform perfectly with all 10 or 11 speed drive trains on the market
2.) You can change every individual sprocket to make sure the ratio fits perfectly to your fitness level.
Individual sprocket are available on request.
The most unique features of the Revbox:
1. The fan, which forms the heart of the trainer, operates almost entirely without centrifugal mass, giving the Revbox its very low inertia. This means that the athlete does not at any point in the 360° pedal stroke receive any assistance from the weight of the flywheel, as is the case with most other trainers.
This has the major advantage that all leg muscles are utilised through the entire pedal stroke. Low inertia training can best be described as riding uphill, or against the wind, where high inertia training can be compared to riding downhill or with the wind at your back.
2. The entire pedal stroke becomes audible through the sound of the fan, enabling the athlete to achieve an even and smooth pedalling motion. If the athlete succeeds in generating a sound from the Revbox that is even and constant throughout the pedal stroke, they can be sure that they are training all muscles equally. This is an invaluable advantage that no other trainer on the market can rival.
What can the Revbox deliver?
- All muscles are engaged and trained evenly throughout the entire 360° pedal stroke
- Audible pedalling feedback which enables the athlete to smooth and perfect the motion without electronic aids
- Strength and endurance training for cyclists, runners and swimmers
- High-precision training that can be repeated in a controlled environment, independent of environmental factors
- Proven results for professional athletes as well as recreational cyclists of every age and ability
- Extremely low centrifugal mass means it is ideally suited for rehabilitation after accidents and injuries.
- Compatible with the Trainer road and Kinomap training programs
- Superior to outdoor training due to the much improved ability to workout at specific power and cadence levels
- The Revbox App gives an accurate reading of power, heart rate, cadence, calories, speed and distance. The data can be directly uploaded to the mobile training software Training Peaks and other training programs on the market
- Unlimited, exponentially increasing resistance range
- No electricity required
- Attractive, compact design
- Can be easily dismantled in just two hand motions and is the lightest stationary trainer of its performance class in the world with a weight of approx. 8.6 kg
- The Revbox can be mounted on all conventional road racing bikes (10/11 speed) by simply removing the rear wheel. A version for MTB and RR through axle is also available upon request.
Who can the Revbox help?
- Recreational cyclists and commuters can improve their fitness while getting faster and stronger in less time
- Elite and world class athletes will gain a real edge and train more efficiently, with better results than ever before.